Fagerhult UK Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Fagerhult UK's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.1M per year.
- Fagerhult UK's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Fagerhult UK has 37 Employees.
- Fagerhult UK grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Fagerhult UK currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Fagerhult UK?
The Fagerhult company began on a cold winter's night in December 1943, when Bertil Svensson designed and built a lamp for his mother, so she could continue to knit once the dark, Nordic nights set in. Today, the Fagerhult Group is one of Europe's largest light manufacturers, producing professional lighting systems for public environments, both indoors and outdoors, with over 2,200 employees in 22 locations around the world. By working with a number of leading academic institutions and industry bodies, Fagerhult has positioned itself at the forefront of understanding the impact of light on our lives. Staying true to its Scandinavian design roots, Fagerhult manufactures products that are the result of extensive research and testing. With a long-term focus on energy efficiency via intelligent lighting controls and advanced LED technology, Fagerhult is constantly working towards flexible solutions that last.keywords:N/A