Tala Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Tala's estimated annual revenue is currently $51.2M per year.
- Tala received $Undisclosed in venture funding in October 2018.
- Tala's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Tala's total funding is $204.4M.
- Tala has 394 Employees.
- Tala grew their employee count by -7% last year.
- Tala currently has 10 job openings.
What Is Tala?
Modern credit for a mobile world. Expanding financial access, choice and control globally through #RadicalTrust. Head to Tala.co/careers to learn more about all of our open positions around the world! Tala is the leading mobile technology and data science company committed to financial inclusion globally. More than 1.3 million people have borrowed through Tala's smartphone app, which provides instant credit scoring, lending, and other personalized financial services in emerging markets. Tala has raised more than $105 million from leading venture and impact investors including Revolution, IVP, Ribbit Capital, Data Collective, and Lowercase Capital. Tala's global team is headquartered in Santa Monica, with additional offices in Nairobi, Manila, Dar Es Salaam, Mexico City, Mumbai, and Bangalore.keywords:saas