Cricket World Cup Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cricket World Cup's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.8M per year.
- Cricket World Cup's estimated revenue per employee is $160,000
- Cricket World Cup has 55 Employees.
- Cricket World Cup grew their employee count by -24% last year.
- Cricket World Cup currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Cricket World Cup?
The Organising Committee for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. The ICC Cricket World Cup is the flagship event of the international cricket calendar and takes place every four years, with matches contested in a 50-over format. The next tournament in 2019 will be the 12th edition and will be hosted by England and Wales.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Cricket World Cup News
Cricket, Kerala flood and festivals gathered millions of Indians on ... during the FIFA football World Cup 2018 to support their favourite teams.
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|