Experis Game Solutions Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Experis Game Solutions's estimated annual revenue is currently $29.3M per year.
- Experis Game Solutions's estimated revenue per employee is $202,000
- Experis Game Solutions has 145 Employees.
- Experis Game Solutions grew their employee count by 79% last year.
- Experis Game Solutions currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Experis Game Solutions?
Experis Game Solutions is a division of Experis, a ManpowerGroup Company. Experis partners with existing video game development and publishing teams to take on some of the peak workload, provide test engineering and guidance to low cost offshore test teams, or fully outsource entire test planning and execution for games and entertainment software. Experis uses the most advanced engineering and development methods including telemetry and analytics, instrumenting code in games and test automation.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Experis Game Solutions News
Looking for a job in the video game industry? You don't have to look much further than the East Valley. Experis Game Solutions, a video ...
Company officials said the business is hiring for managers, team leads, test engineers, data analytics and testing staff.
Hiring intentions in the Indian IT job market are set to remain stable in the six months to September 2019, according to the latest report from ...