Digital Trends Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Digital Trends's estimated annual revenue is currently $73.9M per year.
- Digital Trends's estimated revenue per employee is $243,000
- Digital Trends has 304 Employees.
- Digital Trends grew their employee count by 37% last year.
- Digital Trends currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Digital Trends?
TECH FOR THE WAY WE LIVE Digital Trends was founded in 2006 with a simple mission: To guide our audience through an increasingly complex digital world by humanizing technology and filtering out the noise. With sneak peeks, one-of-a-kind reviews, editorials, and news, we are your approachable and dependable guide to the ever evolving world around us. Digital Trends'? partners include some of the Internet's largest content providers; we touch a massive audience of more than 100 million unique visitors per month. Some of Digital Trends partners include Yahoo!, Google, Flipboard, Apple News, and more. Digital Trends'? editors can often be seen on Fox, Reuters, ABC, Cheddar, and other networks as expert technology sources. We're hiring! Get a glimpse into life at Digital Trends on The Muse https://www.themuse.com/companies/digitaltrendskeywords:Digital Media, Social Media, Entertainment, News, Consumer Electronics, Social Media Marketing, Technology