Establishment Labs Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Establishment Labs's estimated annual revenue is currently $94.4M per year.
- Establishment Labs's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Establishment Labs has 376 Employees.
- Establishment Labs grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Establishment Labs currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Establishment Labs?
Establishment Labs® (NASDAQ:ESTA) is a global medical technology company focused on improving patient safety and aesthetic outcomes, initially in the breast aesthetics and reconstruction market by designing, developing, manufacturing and marketing an innovative portfolio of silicone gel-filled breast implants, branded as Motiva Implants®, the centerpiece of the MotivaImagine® platform. Motiva Implants® are produced at two FDA compliant state-of-the-art facilities in Costa Rica and currently approved for commercial distribution in over 70 countries through exclusive distributors or a direct salesforce. In March 2018, Establishment Labs® received approval for an investigational device exemption (IDE) from the FDA to initiate the Motiva Implants® clinical trial in the United States. In addition to Motiva Implants®, Establishment Labs® product and technologies portfolio includes Divina® 3D Simulation System, Puregraft and MotivaImagine® Centers.keywords:N/A