Erickson-Hall Construction Co. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Erickson-Hall Construction Co.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $71.1M per year.
- Erickson-Hall Construction Co.'s estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- Erickson-Hall Construction Co. has 245 Employees.
- Erickson-Hall Construction Co. grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- Erickson-Hall Construction Co. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Erickson-Hall Construction Co.?
Erickson-Hall Construction Co. offers the depth and experience of a large national contractor, while providing the personal attention clients expect from a locally owned construction company. Erickson-Hall has been a recognized leader in the Southern California construction industry since 1998, with active projects in Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, Imperial and San Diego Counties. Landmark projects include the multiple award-winning Children's Museum in Downtown San Diego. Services: General Contracting Lease-Lease Back Construction Management Program Management Design-Build Pre-Construction Modernization Building Information Modeling (BIM) Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) Experience: Essential Services Facilities Fire Stations Gymnasiums Healthcare Facilities Higher Education Facilities K-12 Educational Facilities Libraries Parks and Recreation Religious Facilities Modernization/Renovation Erickson-Hall Construction Co. is licensed by the State of California, License #751343, Classifications A and B.keywords:N/A