Deep Instinct Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Deep Instinct's estimated annual revenue is currently $38.8M per year.
- Deep Instinct's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Deep Instinct's total funding is $92.1M.
- Deep Instinct has 190 Employees.
- Deep Instinct grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Deep Instinct currently has 57 job openings.
What Is Deep Instinct?
Deep Instinct is the first company to apply deep learning to cybersecurity. Deep learning is inspired by the brain?s ability to learn. Once a brain learns to identify an object, its identification becomes second nature. Similarly, as Deep Instinct?s artificial brain learns to detect any type of cyber threat, its prediction capabilities become instinctive. As a result, zero-day and APT attacks are detected and prevented in real-time with unmatched accuracy. Deep Instinct brings a completely new approach to cybersecurity that is proactive and predictive. Deep Instinct provides comprehensive defense that is designed to protect against the most evasive unknown malware in real-time, across an organization?s endpoints, servers, and mobile devices. Deep learning?s capabilities of identifying malware from any data source results in comprehensive protection on any device, any platform, and operating system.keywords:Cyber Security