CyberGRX Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CyberGRX's estimated annual revenue is currently $32.8M per year.
- CyberGRX received $30.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- CyberGRX's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- CyberGRX's total funding is $59M.
- CyberGRX has 161 Employees.
- CyberGRX grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- CyberGRX currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third parties with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to third-party cyber risk management today. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX arms organizations with a dynamic stream of third party-data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems. Based in Denver, CO, CyberGRX was designed with partners including ADP, Aetna, Blackstone and Mass Mutual, and is backed by Allegis Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Blackstone, ClearSky, GV (formerly Google Ventures), MassMutual Ventures, Rally Ventures and TenEleven Ventures. For more information, visit www.cybergrx.com. #TPRM #ThirdPartyRisk #RiskManagement #VendorRiskManagementkeywords:saas, Information Security,Physical Security,Security