SecurityScorecard Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SecurityScorecard's estimated annual revenue is currently $54.9M per year.
- SecurityScorecard received $27.5M in venture funding in October 2017.
- SecurityScorecard's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- SecurityScorecard's total funding is $62.1M.
- SecurityScorecard has 269 Employees.
- SecurityScorecard grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- SecurityScorecard currently has 38 job openings.
What Is SecurityScorecard?
SecurityScorecard helps enterprises gain operational command of their security posture and the security posture of their ecosystems through continuous, non-intrusive monitoring. The company's approach to security focuses on identifying vulnerabilities from an outside-in perspective, the same way a hacker would. SecurityScorecard's proprietary SaaS platform offers an unmatched breadth and depth of critical data points including a broad range of risk categories such as Web, Application Security, Patching Cadence, Network Security, Hacker Chatter, Social Engineering, and Leaked Credentials, DNS Health, Endpoint Security, IP Reputation and Cubit Score. To receive an email with your company's current score, please visit instant.securityscorecard.com.keywords:Analytics,Enterprise Software,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Physical Security,Security, saas