ProcessUnity Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ProcessUnity's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.2M per year.
- ProcessUnity received $5.2M in venture funding in August 2016.
- ProcessUnity's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- ProcessUnity's total funding is $20.3M.
- ProcessUnity has 86 Employees.
- ProcessUnity grew their employee count by 62% last year.
- ProcessUnity currently has 12 job openings.
What Is ProcessUnity?
ProcessUnity's cloud-based solutions help organizations of all sizes automate their risk and compliance programs. Our highly configurable, easy-to-use tools significantly reduce manual administrative tasks, allowing customers to spend more time on strategic risk mitigation. As a software-as-a-service technology, ProcessUnity deploys quickly with minimal effort from customers and their IT resources. Our technology delivers faster, better results, and the ability to scale governance, risk, and compliance programs over time. ProcessUnity's suite of applications includes Third-Party Risk Management, Policy and Procedure Management, Enterprise Risk Management, Regulatory Compliance Management, Product and Service Offer Management, and more. Learn more at www.processunity.com.keywords:fintech, saas