Creo Medical Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Creo Medical's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.4M per year.
- Creo Medical's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Creo Medical has 109 Employees.
- Creo Medical grew their employee count by 56% last year.
- Creo Medical currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Creo Medical?
At Creo Medical we are dedicated to improving patient outcomes by bringing advanced energy to therapeutic endoscopy. Our integrated electrosurgery unit delivers Bipolar Radiofrequency for precise dissection and resection and Microwave energy for controlled ablation and coagulation. This technology sets a new standard for Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection with our new Speedboat RS2 instrument: the Bipolar Radiofrequency cut allows precise dissection and the microwave coagulation provides controlled haemostasis while the protective hull reduces the risk of muscle damage and the integrated injection needle helps to maintain submucosal lift without instrument changes.keywords:N/A