Congruity Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Congruity's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.8M per year.
- Congruity's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Congruity has 54 Employees.
- Congruity grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- Congruity currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Congruity?
CONGRUITY, a subsidiary of Procurri, is the world's premier provider of third-party support for enterprise storage from leading OEMs, such as, EMC, Isilon, Avamar, Data Domain, NetApp, HDS, IBM, HPE, Brocade, Cisco, and more. With a talented pool of engineers that have over 100 certifications, Congruity serves 1,000+ partners providing 24x7x4 on-site support in all 50 states and 100+ countries through a global network of 12,000 service professionals and 660 FSLs (Forward Stocking Locations). In addition, Congruity stocks the world's largest inventory of pre-owned data storage hardware. Our core offerings include: * Third-Party Maintenance * Refurbished Capacity Upgrades * IT Lifecycle Services * Buy-Backs & Trade-Inskeywords:Data Storage,Storage