CardFlight Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CardFlight's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.2M per year.
- CardFlight received $4.2M in venture funding in October 2015.
- CardFlight's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- CardFlight's total funding is $10.1M.
- CardFlight has 48 Employees.
- CardFlight grew their employee count by -2% last year.
- CardFlight currently has 4 job openings.
What Is CardFlight?
CardFlight is the leader in payment technology and mobile point-of-sale solutions for merchant service providers, banks, and independent sales organizations. CardFlight's customers include 10 of the top 30 merchant acquirers in the US. CardFlight's SwipeSimple product suite provides easy-to-use SaaS solutions for tens of thousands of merchants across all 50 states. From iOS and Android apps to a Virtual Terminal to EMV and NFC contactless card readers, SwipeSimple products offer just what small businesses need. CardFlight is a PCI Level 1 compliant service provider supporting all major US processors. CardFlight takes pride in building and maintaining solutions that are a step ahead of the curve in technology, reliability, and user experience. As the US leader in EMV Quick Chip enablement, CardFlight makes it easy, accessible, and secure for partners and merchants to accept payments.keywords:Banking,E-Commerce,Finance,Mobile,Payments,Software Development