Tillman Infrastructure Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Tillman Infrastructure's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.6M per year.
- Tillman Infrastructure's estimated revenue per employee is $325,000
- Tillman Infrastructure has 85 Employees.
- Tillman Infrastructure grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- Tillman Infrastructure currently has 3 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Tillman Infrastructure?
Build-to-Suit: Tillman is developing sites in over 30 states across the US. Colocation: Tillman has a growing list of tower and rooftop sites for colocation. Real Estate Management: Tillman works with large landlords to unlock wireless carrier revenue. Ground Lease Buyout: Tillman can provide landlords with financial flexibility. Tower Acquisitions: Tillman supports tower developers and tower owners by acquiring individual sites and tower portfolios.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Tillman Infrastructure News
Noble, Okmulgee, Ottawa, and Tillman counties will receive federal funding to assist with infrastructure repairs and eligible costs from ...
AT&T announced today that Tillman Infrastructure has built “hundreds of new macro cell towers” for AT&T's network equipment, and that ...
Tillman Infrastructure was founded in 2016 by Sanjiy Ahuja, the former CEO of Orange and also the founder of Lightsquared, which tried to ...