Kasisto Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kasisto's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.3M per year.
- Kasisto received $17.0M in venture funding in December 2017.
- Kasisto's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Kasisto's total funding is $50.5M.
- Kasisto has 87 Employees.
- Kasisto grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- Kasisto currently has 4 job openings.
What Is Kasisto?
Kasisto was founded in 2013 with the vision of enabling companies to engage and transact with their customers through intelligent conversations, anytime, anywhere. Kasisto's conversational AI platform, KAI, offers enterprises a comprehensive AI technology stack combined with industry-specific domain expertise to make bots and virtual assistants well versed in the businesses they serve. As an SRI International spin-off, Kasisto leverages decades of research and development in artificial intelligence. KAI Banking enables financial institutions to add virtual assistants and smart bots to their mobile apps and leading messaging platforms. With an emphasis on great user experience, KAI-powered virtual assistants and smart bots are easy to implement, customize and maintain. For more information visit www.kasisto.com and follow @kasistoinc on Twitter.keywords:Banking,Enterprise Software,Finance