CallMiner Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CallMiner's estimated annual revenue is currently $41.2M per year.
- CallMiner received $6.0M in venture funding in January 2016.
- CallMiner's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- CallMiner's total funding is $71.1M.
- CallMiner's pricing is $14,535 per year.
- CallMiner has 284 Employees.
- CallMiner grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- CallMiner currently has 10 job openings.
What Is CallMiner?
CallMiner helps businesses and organizations improve contact center performance and gather key business intelligence by automating their ability to listen to every customer interaction. CallMiner's market leading cloud-based speech analytics solution automatically analyzes contacts across all communication channels: calls, chat, email, and social. CallMiner offers real-time monitoring and post-call analytics, delivering actionable insights to contact center staff, business analysts, and executives. The results include improved agent performance, sales, operational efficiency, customer experience, and regulatory compliance. With over 10 years of industry leadership and over 2 billion hours of conversations analyzed, CallMiner serves some of the world's largest call centers, delivering highly effective, usable, and scalable speech analytics solutions. See http://www.youtube.com/watchv=JP9IUDRnbsA for an overview of what CallMiner can do for you.keywords:saas, Analytics,Customer Support,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Marketing Analytics