Deciphera Pharmaceuticals Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Deciphera Pharmaceuticals's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.9M per year.
- Deciphera Pharmaceuticals received $128.0M in venture funding in October 2017.
- Deciphera Pharmaceuticals's estimated revenue per employee is $29,170
- Deciphera Pharmaceuticals's total funding is $142M.
- Deciphera Pharmaceuticals has 441 Employees.
- Deciphera Pharmaceuticals grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- Deciphera Pharmaceuticals currently has 25 job openings.
What Is Deciphera Pharmaceuticals?
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on improving the lives of cancer patients by tackling key mechanisms of drug resistance that limit the effectiveness of many cancer therapies. Our small molecule drug candidates are directed against an important family of enzymes called kinases, known to be directly involved in the growth and spread of many cancers. We use our deep understanding of kinase biology together with a proprietary chemistry library to purposefully design compounds that maintain kinases in a 'switched off or inactivated conformation. Deciphera has developed a diverse pipeline of drug candidates designed to improve outcomes for patients with cancer by enhancing the quality, rate and/or durability of their responses to treatment.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals