Butterworths Solicitors Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Butterworths Solicitors's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.6M per year.
- Butterworths Solicitors's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Butterworths Solicitors has 69 Employees.
- Butterworths Solicitors grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Butterworths Solicitors currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Butterworths Solicitors?
Butterworths Solicitors is a forward-thinking, innovative law firm situated in the North of England. Established in 1993, Butterworths has grown from its humble beginnings to employ circa 100 dedicated professionals working from 5 offices across the North East and Cumbria. Offering services from banking restructures to business sales, conveyancing to contested probate, Butterworths is constantly reviewing services to ensure they are reflective of what today's client is looking for. We aim to offer outstanding advice and deliver a first-class service as a matter of course but with understanding and a conciliatory approach where required. We hope you can find everything you are looking for on our website, but if you cant, please just get in touch. We would be delighted to help.keywords:N/A