BMLL Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BMLL Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.3M per year.
- BMLL Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- BMLL Technologies has 49 Employees.
- BMLL Technologies grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- BMLL Technologies currently has 1 job openings.
What Is BMLL Technologies?
Bayesian Machine Learning on the Limit Order Book. Cambridge University Spin-Off. BMLL is a technology company that specializes in the limit order book data set. BMLL hosts historical data for all global liquid electronically traded securities. The limit order book data is processed to common format and held on a securely accessible leading cloud platform. Customers can access the data on the cloud platform, along with unlimited computing resources. BMLL provides customers with a patented machine learning library of algorithms to facilitate their research on the limit order book data. The algorithms (MATLAB, R, Python) are bespoke to the limit order book data set, allowing scalability over petabytes of data.keywords:N/A