Szerelmey - Restoration and Stonework since 1855 Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Szerelmey - Restoration and Stonework since 1855's estimated annual revenue is currently $46.4M per year.
- Szerelmey - Restoration and Stonework since 1855's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- Szerelmey - Restoration and Stonework since 1855 has 160 Employees.
- Szerelmey - Restoration and Stonework since 1855 grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Szerelmey - Restoration and Stonework since 1855 currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Szerelmey - Restoration and Stonework since 1855?
Szerelmey was founded in 1855 and is one of the oldest established restoration and new build specialist contractors. We are committed to excellence in every project we undertake. Restoration - we carry out a full range of restoration works including detailed surveys, cleaning, repair and conservation of historic building envelopes, and full repair and refurbishment of interiors. This extends to sympathetic structural alterations to listed and unlisted historic buildings. New Build we primarily work with stone, faience, terracotta, brick and agglomerates and undertake external cladding and substructures if required, internal applications including, walls, floors, ceilings, stairs, bathrooms, kitchens, fireplaces, and hard landscaping including, paving, planters, water features, benches. We act as Principal Contractor or Subcontractor and work on major projects in a wide variety of market sectors throughout London and across England. We have an in house Design Department and a highly specialised team who are on hand to offer pre-tender consultation to architects, engineers, building surveyors and consultants to assist with design and specification development. In addition we offer RIBA accredited CPD seminars, quarry visits, material selection advice and design workshops during early stages in order to drive out risk for our clients and add value to the construction process.keywords:N/A