Aligned TeleHealth Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Aligned TeleHealth's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.9M per year.
- Aligned TeleHealth received $12.0M in venture funding in August 2016.
- Aligned TeleHealth's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Aligned TeleHealth's total funding is $12.9M.
- Aligned TeleHealth has 33 Employees.
- Aligned TeleHealth grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Aligned TeleHealth currently has 6 job openings.
What Is Aligned TeleHealth?
Based out of Calabasas, California, Aligned Telehealth provides tele-psychiatry and hospitalist services to Emergency rooms of hospitals systems, Skilled Nursing Facilities and correctional facilities across California, Oregon, Texas and Montana. Aligned Telehealth manages a network of 60 mental health providers comprising: Psychiatric MDs, Nurse Practitioners, Psychologists and Medical Assistants. Aligned Telehealth is dedicated to providing access to mental health in rural areas, shortening wait times in ERs of hospital systems, and improving quality of care and operational efficiency across various medical facilities. Aligned Telehealth is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and committed to promoting diversity and inclusion.keywords:Enterprise Software,Health It,Healthcare,Healthcare Providers