TicketManager Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TicketManager's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.1M per year.
- TicketManager received $6.0M in venture funding in June 2014.
- TicketManager's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- TicketManager's total funding is $20M.
- TicketManager has 63 Employees.
- TicketManager grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- TicketManager currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is TicketManager?
At TicketManager, we believe in the power of experience. Companies spend over $600B per year on client entertainment, and our unique TicketManager technology makes it easy to track and automated to execute. TicketManager enables companies of all sizes to track and utilize live event tickets, prove the impact of the investment, and remain compliant with all federal, state, and local regulations. We partner with industry leading partners like Salesforce.com, Concur, American Express, StubHub, and 60+ professional sports teams to offer integrated products alongside education.keywords:B2B
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Software startup TicketManager has been recognized by the Inc. 5000 as one of the nation's fastest-growing private companies for the 5th year ...
TicketManager named to Los Angeles Business Journal's prestigious list of Best Places to Work for the 5th year in a row. CALABASAS, Calif.
Ken Hanscom, a ticketing expert who runs Los Angeles-based TicketManager, told AP "this is the biggest (Olympic) demand ever — by far.".
|2010-10-28||$2.5M||A||Point Judith Capital||Article|
|2014-06-20||$6.0M||A||Point Judith Capital||Article|
TicketManager New Location/Offices
|2011-08-25||San Francisco, CA||Article|