netsapiens Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- netsapiens's estimated annual revenue is currently $20.8M per year.
- netsapiens received $3.3M in venture funding in September 2016.
- netsapiens's estimated revenue per employee is $325,000
- netsapiens's total funding is $3.3M.
- netsapiens has 64 Employees.
- netsapiens grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- netsapiens currently has 1 job openings.
What Is netsapiens?
netsapiens was incorporated in 2002 and is headquartered in America's finest city San Diego, California. We are a growing, agile and highly efficient organization of seasoned veterans with experience in the industry that dates back to the early 1980s. Our history has included design and development of enterprise and carrier grade VoIP platforms and successful deployment of these platforms across multiple markets segments including: Domestic and International Governments, Rural Enterprises, SMBs, Fortune 500 companies, and Tier 1-3 Carriers. We also seized the opportunity to provide key contributions to the early VoIP standards committees and now as the world of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) continues to gain momentum, we hope that you decide to make us your SIP Networks Application People netsapiens envisions a future where thousands of multimedia service providers will emerge and co-exist to serve businesses, e-Communities, and productivity-focused individuals. To bring this vision into reality, it is netsapiens mission to accelerate the proliferation of these service providers by providing them valuable applications and helping them rapidly deploy these applications into the marketplace.keywords:Data Storage,Human Resources Hr,Storage,Telecommunications