Ziopharm Oncology Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Ziopharm Oncology's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.7M per year.
- Ziopharm Oncology's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Ziopharm Oncology's total funding is $277.7M.
- Ziopharm Oncology's current valuation is $204.5M. (January 2022}
- Ziopharm Oncology has 58 Employees.
- Ziopharm Oncology grew their employee count by -54% last year.
Ziopharm Oncology Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Ziopharm Oncology?
ZIOPHARM Oncology, Inc., is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of new cancer therapies. We are applying the latest technologies in cancer research to develop safer, more precise therapeutics to improve care and quality of life for patients.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Ziopharm Oncology News
... he served on the Board of Directors at Ziopharm Oncology and held ... Clover Oncology: LiongHo Chua was appointed president of Greater...
Additionally, he served on the Board of Directors at Ziopharm Oncology, and held roles of increasing responsibility at Biogen, Bristol-Myers...
Prior to Ziopharm Oncology, Dr. Baffa was Head of Research & Development and Chief Medical Officer in Medisix Therapeutics,...
Laurence Cooper has done his part. In the five years since he left a tenured position at Houston’s MD Anderson Cancer Center to become CEO of Boston-based Ziopharm, he’s steered the small-cap immunotherapy player through patient deaths in trials, clinical holds, short attacks and, most recently ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|