Affectiva Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Affectiva's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.1M per year.
- Affectiva received $14.0M in venture funding in May 2016.
- Affectiva's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Affectiva's total funding is $62.6M.
- Affectiva has 104 Employees.
- Affectiva grew their employee count by -14% last year.
- Affectiva currently has 20 job openings.
What Is Affectiva?
Affectiva, an MIT Media Lab spin-off, is the pioneer in Emotion AI, the next frontier of artificial intelligence. Affectiva's mission is to bring emotional intelligence to the digital world with our emotion recognition technology that senses and analyzes facial expressions and emotion. Our patented software is built on an emotion AI science platform that uses computer vision, deep learning and the world's largest emotion data repository of more than 4.9 million faces analyzed from 75 countries, amounting to more than 50 billion emotion data points. Affectiva's SDKs and APIs enable developers to add emotion-sensing and analytics to their own mobile apps, games, devices, applications and digital experiences. Affectiva is also used by more than 1,400 brands, like Kellogg's, MARS and CBS to gather insight and analytics in consumer emotional engagement.keywords:Advertising,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Marketing