Wireless Communications Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Wireless Communications's estimated annual revenue is currently $14M per year.
- Wireless Communications's estimated revenue per employee is $325,000
- Wireless Communications has 43 Employees.
- Wireless Communications grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Wireless Communications currently has 7 job openings.
What Is Wireless Communications?
Wireless Communications is Adelaide's locally owned Telstra Corporate Dealership. Wireless Communications main focus is on the implementation of 'wireless' technologies and mobility strategies for businesses across all industry sectors. We specialise in: Mobile phones and wireless data devices Telstra mobile phone pricing agreements Portable payment systems Wireless cards and routers Car kits and installation Satellite phones Bigpond / Telstra Business ADSL Digital Pen and paper technology Fleet Tracking Telstra fixed line pricing agreements Telstra Business Phone Systems and installation Unified Communications Next IP Data Networks T Suite / Cloud Computing Ruggedized PDA's / Tablets Video Conferencing Systems Other services: Trial Units Whole of Business Solutions Account Analysis Mobile Phone Service & Repair Loan Phone facilities On site installation and Maintenance Move, adds and changes to Phone Systems Dedicated corporate support division Cabling and Service Level Agreementskeywords:N/A