Motor Trade Association of South Australia Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Motor Trade Association of South Australia's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.8M per year.
- Motor Trade Association of South Australia's estimated revenue per employee is $330,000
- Motor Trade Association of South Australia has 66 Employees.
- Motor Trade Association of South Australia grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Motor Trade Association of South Australia currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Motor Trade Association of South Australia?
The Motor Trade Association of South Australia (MTA) is the peak body for the automotive retail, service and repair sector in South Australia and is the only employer-based organisation in SA dedicated to protecting and preserving the interest of the automotive industry. The automotive industry is one of the most important in South Australia, with an annual turnover of about $2.8 billion and direct employment to 28,500 South Australians. The MTA represents and supports over 1100 Members across the SA, providing a number of services to help the automotive industry prosper and grow. We also employ and train over 800 automotive apprentices across SA. The MTA membership represents all sectors of automotive trades. Members abide by a strict Code of Conduct to ensure that are the professionals of the Industry. Our Vision: To be the respected leader in quality advocacy, training and services. Our Mission: To enhance the motor industry though the best trained people and Member services.keywords:N/A