Wintrust Commercial Banking Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Wintrust Commercial Banking's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.5M per year.
- Wintrust Commercial Banking received $34.0M in venture funding in June 2002.
- Wintrust Commercial Banking's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Wintrust Commercial Banking's total funding is $623M.
- Wintrust Commercial Banking has 93 Employees.
- Wintrust Commercial Banking grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Wintrust Commercial Banking currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Wintrust Commercial Banking?
In the era of big bank mergers, commercial banking decisions are being made farther and farther away from your business. They are made by people who simply scrutinize numbers and not by people who know you. At Wintrust Commercial Banking, our idea of commercial banking is different. At Wintrust Commercial Banking, you will deal directly with local decision makers because all decisions, including credit, are made locally in the area. We take the time to know our customers and become their trusted advisors. Our senior lending team has an average of over 20 years of commercial banking experience and is well versed in all aspects of corporate finance. We are about innovative ideas that truly benefit our customers, offering products that are every bit as sophisticated as our big bank competitors while providing the friendliest, most attentive customer service youd ever hope to find. Our staff works as a team to meet your financial goals with the sophisticated technology you need and personalized service you deserve. Wintrust has a complete suite of Treasury Management Services and provides you with solutions without the hassle found in bigger banks. With the combined resources of all that Wintrust has to offer, we provide for the credit needs and the technological capabilities to satisfy the financial needs of any commercial middle-market business.keywords:Banking,Finance