United Dental Partners Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- United Dental Partners's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.2M per year.
- United Dental Partners's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- United Dental Partners has 71 Employees.
- United Dental Partners grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- United Dental Partners currently has 1 job openings.
What Is United Dental Partners?
United Dental Partners is committed to be the Best Place to Give Care and the Best Place to Get Care. We provide all non-clinical services for our doctors, so our doctors are able to focus on providing the best quality care for their patients. By putting patients first and doing what's right for the patient, our practices continue to grow and thrive. Our organization, led by two dentists, ensures the focus remains on providing the best care for the patient. United Dental Partners was formed to provide dentists a path to deliver the highest quality patient care in the most efficient and effective way possible. Centralized business functions such as advanced marketing, human capital management, regulatory compliance, billing and credentialing, and information technology support reflect United Dental Partners commitment to building best-in-class comprehensive dental practices. All of our employees are eligible for benefits upon their hire date. Benefits include health insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), 401k with match, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), and vision & dental discounts.keywords:N/A