Evans Food Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Evans Food Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.1M per year.
- Evans Food Group's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Evans Food Group has 67 Employees.
- Evans Food Group grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- Evans Food Group currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Evans Food Group?
Evans Food Group Ltd. is a global producer of both pork pellets and branded, private-label packaged pork rinds. Founded in 1947 as a pork rind venture in Saltillo, Mexico, the Chicago-based company has grown into the one of the largest Hispanic-owned businesses in the country and the world's largest producer of pork rinds. Evans provides private-label pork rinds to the world's largest snack food brands. Additionally we serve distributors, retailers and ethnic food companies strategically located across the world's markets.keywords:N/A