West Midlands Growth Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- West Midlands Growth Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.8M per year.
- West Midlands Growth Company's estimated revenue per employee is $253,000
- West Midlands Growth Company has 90 Employees.
- West Midlands Growth Company grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- West Midlands Growth Company currently has 1 job openings.
What Is West Midlands Growth Company?
Welcome to the West Midlands Growth Company. Our vision is to be the leading regional investment promotion and economic development agency, unlocking potential for the West Midlands and the UK. Our primary purpose is to attract investment, jobs, visitors and business to the West Midlands.We work with partners to achieve the objectives set out in the West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA) Strategic Economic Plan. Formerly Marketing Birmingham, our company was established in April 2017. We've enjoyed great successes with our leisure, business tourism and inward investment programmes and well continue to grow them to reach our ambitions for the region. The region's Local Enterprise Partnerships, local authorities, Growth Hubs, universities and a wide range of businesses across the private sector have come together to create our new company. We focus our core activities across Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Coventry and Warwickshire and the Black Country, with the potential and scope to deliver services for the wider West Midlands. Come and shape your future with us. Make your mark.keywords:N/A