Webflow Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Webflow's estimated annual revenue is currently $31.2M per year.
- Webflow received $1.5M in venture funding in March 2014.
- Webflow's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Webflow's total funding is $1.5M.
- Webflow's pricing is $144 per year.
- Webflow has 215 Employees.
- Webflow grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- Webflow currently has 6 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|World Wide Web ...||$50.5M||348||N/A||N/A||4.1/5||$50K|
|Aim Technology ...||$0.4M||3||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
|K15t Software G...||$6.8M||47||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is Webflow?
Webflow empowers designers to create beautiful, responsive websiteswithout writing a single line of code, or relying on a developer. Its drag-and-drop interface looks, feels, and works like familiar desktop design tools, and writes clean, semantic code any developer would be proud of. Get started todayfor freebut brace yourself: your workflow's about to be transformed. Webflow is backed by Y Combinator, Khosla Ventures, Tim Draper, and other awesome investors.keywords:Consulting,,Education,Human Resources Hr,Software Development
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Webflow — a no-code website builder founded by brothers Vlad Magdalin (CEO) and Sergie Magdalin (CPO) along with Bryant Chou (CTO ...
Every day, the ProgrammableWeb team is busy, updating its three primary directories for APIs, clients (language-specific libraries or SDKs for ...
For example, we wrote about how Webflow raised a $72 million Series A this week. A debate followed on whether it was fair to compare ...