PayJoy Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- PayJoy's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.4M per year.
- PayJoy received $20.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- PayJoy's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- PayJoy's total funding is $57.4M.
- PayJoy has 134 Employees.
- PayJoy grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- PayJoy currently has 11 job openings.
What Is PayJoy?
PayJoy's mission is to create products to help unlock consumer financing for the next four billion. Our unique technology and underwriting enables people who lack credit to gain access to smartphone financing. Founded in 2015, PayJoy has helped tens of thousands of underbanked consumers in emerging markets, across the U.S., Latin America, Southeast Asia, Africa, and India.keywords:Finance,Mobile,Payments