Shopify Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Shopify's estimated annual revenue is currently $1073.2M per year.
- Shopify's estimated revenue per employee is $234,996
- Shopify's total funding is $322.9M.
- Shopify has 4567 Employees.
- Shopify grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- Shopify currently has 6 job openings.
What Is Shopify?
Shopify is the leading cloud-based, multi-channel commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Merchants can use the software to design, set up, and manage their stores across multiple sales channels, including web, mobile, social media, marketplaces, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops. The platform also provides merchants with a powerful back-office and a single view of their business. The Shopify platform was engineered for reliability and scale, making enterprise-level technology available to businesses of all sizes. Shopify currently powers over 600,000 businesses in approximately 175 countries and is trusted by brands such as Red Bull, Nestle, GE, Kylie Cosmetics, and many more. Find all our jobs here: www.shopify.com/careerskeywords:E-Commerce,Finance,Payments, saas