Wealthsimple Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Wealthsimple's estimated revenue is currently $44.5M per year.
- Wealthsimple received $51.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- Wealthsimple's estimated revenue per employee is $147907
- Wealthsimple's total funding is $135.3M.
- Wealthsimple has 301 Employees.
- Wealthsimple grew their employee count by 39% last year.
- Wealthsimple currently has 22 job openings.
|Mike Giepert||Executive Creative Director|
|Ajay Mehta||Director, Wealthsimple International|
|Marina Harris||Chief People Officer|
|Sharman Ordoyne||Managing Director|
|Scott Chester||Director of Finance|
|Samuel Roston||Director of Operations|
|Tyler Meema||Director of Client Success|
|Rudy Adler||Chief Product Officer|
|Luis Saffie||Senior Director of Infrastructure Engineering|
|Nima Sanajian||Director, Investments|
What Is Wealthsimple?
Wealthsimple is investing on autopilot. We build you a personal, low-cost portfolio and put your money to work like the world's smartest investors. We're on a mission to bring smarter financial services to everybody, regardless of age or net worth.keywords:Banking,Enterprise Software,Finance,Information Security,Security
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Salt Edge - Ope...||N/A||61||17%|
Wealthsimple is a popular robo-adviser founded in 2014 in Toronto. It offers investment-management services in the US and Canada with innovative investment ...
Wealthsimple Inc., the robo advisor favoured by millennials, is expanding in the opposite end of the Canadian wealth spectrum -- services for ...
Wealthsimple takes a different approach to secure the naming rights on its very own Tiny Stadium more in line with what it offers its clients.