Watermark Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Watermark's estimated annual revenue is currently $56.2M per year.
- Watermark's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Watermark's pricing is $56,640 per year.
- Watermark has 312 Employees.
- Watermark grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- Watermark currently has 45 job openings.
What Is Watermark?
Taskstream, Tk20, and LiveText joined forces in 2017 and are now united under a new name: Watermark. When the three leading providers of assessment management solutions for colleges and universities joined forces, the combined entity became the largest provider of assessment software for higher ed worldwide. Watermark brings with over 75 years of combined experience, supporting over 1,600 institutions across the globe, as well as a new company name that better reflects a shared mission. Watermark's mission is to put better data into the hands of administrators, educators, and learners everywhere in order to empower them to connect information and gain insights into learning that will drive meaningful improvements. Through its innovative educational intelligence platform, Watermark supports institutions in developing an intentional approach to learning based on data they can trust. For more information, visit www.watermarkinsights.com.keywords:saas