Wallarm Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Wallarm's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.1M per year.
- Wallarm received $8.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Wallarm's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Wallarm's total funding is $10.8M.
- Wallarm has 42 Employees.
- Wallarm grew their employee count by -7% last year.
- Wallarm currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Wallarm?
Wallarm is AI-powered application security platform designed for the modern web applications and APIs. It organically combines vulnerability detection with next generation web application firewall (WAF). Wallarm is developed on top of NGINX, an increasingly popular high-performance web server and load balancer used by 35% of the busiest 1000 websites. It targets clients with high loaded web projects in e-commerce, SaaS/PaaS, big data, news media, communication and online payments markets. Wallarm is a unique everyday tool built by security professionals for security professionals. Its key features include: - machine learning for detection of 0day attacks and vulnerabilities they are targeting - replaying attacks from traffic to evaluate their actual severity - Continuous vulnerability checks for the new part of the protected application - Statistics algorithms resulting in low false positives and resistance to spam in interface - Integration with popular bug trackers to automate secure development life-cycle (SDLC) and continuous integration For more information, please, visit www.wallarm.com.keywords:Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Security,Storage