Tenaya Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Tenaya Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.6M per year.
- Tenaya Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Tenaya Therapeutics's total funding is $248M.
- Tenaya Therapeutics has 94 Employees.
- Tenaya Therapeutics grew their employee count by 40% last year.
- Tenaya Therapeutics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Tenaya Therapeutics?
Tenaya Therapeutics is a privately-held biopharmaceutical company backed by The Column Group. The Company was founded in 2016 by world-leading scientists from the Gladstone Institute's Cardiovascular Division and the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. Tenaya is dedicated to addressing heart failure through multipronged efforts that target the fundamental cellular pathologies present in diseased cardiac muscle and that leverage cutting-edge research in cardiac development and regeneration. Tenaya has a lead gene therapy program focused on in vivo reprogramming of cardiac fibroblasts to cardiomyocytes to regenerate heart tissue, and additional programs focused on cardiomyopathies.keywords:N/A