Pliant Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Pliant Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.9M per year.
- Pliant Therapeutics received $62.0M in venture funding in July 2018.
- Pliant Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Pliant Therapeutics's total funding is $207.4M.
- Pliant Therapeutics has 94 Employees.
- Pliant Therapeutics grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- Pliant Therapeutics currently has 23 job openings.
What Is Pliant Therapeutics?
Pliant Therapeutics is focused on discovering, developing and commercializing breakthrough treatments for fibrotic diseases. By harnessing the therapeutic potential of integrin biology and TGF- modulation, Pliant aims to prevent or even reverse fibrosis to address the needs of many patients. The company also aims to build a patient registry for certain areas of fibrotic disease to both increase understanding of natural disease progression, and fuel biomarker discovery. Pliant's co-founders include world-renowned researchers from University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), who bring broad experience in fibrosis biology and small molecule chemistry. Together, the Pliant team is dedicated to translating scientific advances in fibrosis biology into novel therapies for patients in need.keywords:N/A