CytomX Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CytomX Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $59.5M per year.
- CytomX Therapeutics received $70.0M in venture funding in June 2015.
- CytomX Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $323,380
- CytomX Therapeutics's total funding is $184.4M.
- CytomX Therapeutics has 184 Employees.
- CytomX Therapeutics grew their employee count by -2% last year.
- CytomX Therapeutics currently has 32 job openings.
What Is CytomX Therapeutics?
CytomX Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company with a deep and differentiated oncology pipeline of investigational Probody therapeutics. Probody therapeutics are designed to exploit unique conditions of the tumor microenvironment to more effectively localize antibody binding and activity while limiting activity in healthy tissues. The Company's pipeline includes proprietary cancer immunotherapies against clinically-validated targets, such as PD-L1, and first-in-class Probody drug conjugates against highly attractive targets, such as CD166 and CD71, which are considered to be inaccessible to conventional antibody drug conjugates due to their presence on healthy tissue. In addition to its wholly owned programs, CytomX has strategic collaborations with AbbVie, Amgen, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, MD Anderson Cancer Center and ImmunoGen, Inc. For more information, visit www.cytomx.com or follow us on Twitter.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Human Resources Hr,Pharmaceuticals