WIRB-Copernicus Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- WIRB-Copernicus Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $92.1M per year.
- WIRB-Copernicus Group's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- WIRB-Copernicus Group has 458 Employees.
- WIRB-Copernicus Group grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- WIRB-Copernicus Group currently has 34 job openings.
What Is WIRB-Copernicus Group?
WCG is the world's largest and most trusted provider of regulatory and ethical review services for human research. The pioneer of independent ethical review, WCG continues to drive ingenuity in the clinical research space. Today, WCG's solutions are built upon the foundation of ethical review, but have grown to include a suite of complementary services and technologies that expand the capabilities of the modern research professional. WCG delivers transformational solutions that stimulate growth, foster compliance, and maximize efficiency for those who perform clinical trials. WCG is proud to serve the individuals on the frontlines of science and medicine, and the organizations that strive to develop new products and therapies to improve the quality of human health. It is our role to empower them to accelerate advancement, while ensuring that the risks of progress never outweigh the value of human life. For more information, please visit www.wcgclinical.com.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals