Aquestive Therapeutics Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Revenue & Financials
- Aquestive Therapeutics's revenue is currently $6.7M per year.
- Aquestive Therapeutics received $73.9M in venture funding in August 2018.
- Aquestive Therapeutics's revenue per employee is $50299
- Aquestive Therapeutics's total funding is $76.6M.
- Aquestive Therapeutics has 134 Employees.
- Aquestive Therapeutics grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- Aquestive Therapeutics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Aquestive Therapeutics?
Aquestive Therapeutics is a specialty pharmaceutical company that advances and commercializes medicines to solve critical healthcare problems and meaningfully improve people's lives. Our team asks questions and identifies issues others have not, and builds solutions that empower patients and their caregivers with better ways to manage complex diseases. Our initial focus, supported by our current approved products and late stage pipeline, is to address immediate CNS challenges.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Trio, An FCB He...||$7.8M||41||5%|
|PRI Healthcare ...||$11.5M||59||4%|
|TAIHO ONCOLOGY ...||$35.8M||194||9%|
|LEO Pharma Inc....||$42.4M||230||9%|
Aquestive Therapeutics News
Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:AQST) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call March 14, 2019 8:00 AM ET. Company Participants.
Shares of Aquestive Therapeutics (AQST) have lost just over 50% of their value since going public on the Nasdaq in July of 2018 (IPO pricing of
Aquestive Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: AQST) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.56), $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.51). Revenue for the
Aquestive Therapeutics Funding
|2018-08-16||$73.9M||Undisclosed||BMO Capital Markets||Article|
Aquestive Therapeutics Executive Hires
|2018-09-12||Lori Braender||SVP General Counsel||Article|
|2019-01-04||Gary Slatko||SVP, Chief Medical Officer||Article|