Vitalis Extraction Technology Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Vitalis Extraction Technology's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.9M per year.
- Vitalis Extraction Technology's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Vitalis Extraction Technology has 55 Employees.
- Vitalis Extraction Technology grew their employee count by 57% last year.
- Vitalis Extraction Technology currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Vitalis Extraction Technology?
Vitalis Extraction Technology Inc.© (Vitalis) is a privately-owned, Kelowna-based engineering and manufacturing company, producing the highest-flowing industrial supercritical CO2 extraction system for the cannabis industry. The company's core focus on innovation and design has vaulted it to the forefront of the market. Renowned for their reliability, scalability, and continuous operation, Vitalis systems are designed and manufactured in accordance with ASME and CSA Standards for Boiler, Pressure Vessel and Pressure Piping Code. The vessels are stamped with a CRN and NB registration number confirming that the vessels meet code and have been examined by an Authorized Inspector. With systems on three continents, Vitalis has the most deployments of industrial CO2 supercritical extractors into the cannabis industry. Vitalis was recently voted Top Extraction Equipment at the 2017 Lift Canadian Cannabis Awards. For more information, visit their website at www.vitaliset.com.tskeywords:N/A