Argus Control Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Argus Control Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.7M per year.
- Argus Control Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Argus Control Systems has 95 Employees.
- Argus Control Systems grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Argus Control Systems currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Argus Control Systems?
Argus Controls, part of the Conviron group of companies, is a pioneer with over thirty years of leadership and innovation in control technology. We believe in our vision of contributing to feeding the world, improving human health and protecting the environment by providing technologies that advance plant science and production through innovative horticultural control solutions, empowering our partners to succeed. Argus was among the first to use computers for integrating the control of greenhouse environments and irrigation systems. Today our systems are used in commercial horticulture, cannabis, research facilities, universities, and many other custom control applications at sites throughout the world. Our capabilities include facilities automation and specialty monitoring and control applications to support the needs of our customers.keywords:Hardware,Hardware Peripherals,Physical Security,Security