Verkada Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Verkada's estimated annual revenue is currently $63.4M per year.
- Verkada received $15.0M in venture funding in April 2018.
- Verkada's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Verkada's total funding is $138.9M.
- Verkada has 437 Employees.
- Verkada grew their employee count by 88% last year.
- Verkada currently has 90 job openings.
What Is Verkada?
We're hiring! Learn more and see open positions: https://www.verkada.com/jobs Verkada builds intelligent security cameras capable for the Internet of Things (IoT) era. Our mission: modernize the world of physical security. Verkada's IoT platform combines plug-and-play security cameras with intelligent, cloud-based software - all in a scalable, user-friendly system. Hundreds of organizations use Verkada to protect people and assets, secure facilities, and gain new insights that improve the efficiency of their operations. Verkada's vision is for an autonomous, distributed system capable of understanding the physical world in real time. The company was founded in 2016 by computer scientists and security experts from Stanford University, and Hans Robertson, the former COO and co-founder of Meraki. Verkada is headquartered in San Mateo, California.keywords:N/A