Samsara Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Samsara's estimated annual revenue is currently $252.9M per year.
- Samsara received $100.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- Samsara's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Samsara's total funding is $230M.
- Samsara has 1744 Employees.
- Samsara grew their employee count by 68% last year.
- Samsara currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Cadec Global (n...||$2.5M||17||N/A||N/A||4/5||N/A|
What Is Samsara?
Samsara's mission is to bring the benefits of sensor data to the organizations that drive our economyfrom transportation and logistics to construction, food production, energy, and manufacturingand to improve the safety, efficiency, and quality of their operations. Samsara was started by the founders of Meraki, the cloud-managed networking company that was acquired by Cisco for $1.2 billion. Samsara is based in San Francisco and is funded by Andreessen Horowitz.keywords:Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Hardware,Hardware Peripherals,Information Security,Internet of Things,Security,Storage
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Sanjit Biswas and John Bicket, cofounders of Samsara, are newly minted billionaires following the company's $300 million Series F funding ...
NEW YORK, Sept. 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading travel and lifestyle brand Samsara Luggage is reaching another exciting milestone as it ...
Verdict in a Comparative Review With "Away" by Prestigious Forbes Magazine: "If you're a business traveler get the Samsara!" NEW YORK ...