Bugcrowd Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Bugcrowd's estimated annual revenue is currently $371.7M per year.
- Bugcrowd received $26.0M in venture funding in March 2018.
- Bugcrowd's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Bugcrowd's total funding is $79M.
- Bugcrowd has 1822 Employees.
- Bugcrowd grew their employee count by 30% last year.
- Bugcrowd currently has 14 job openings.
What Is Bugcrowd?
Bugcrowd is the #1 crowdsourced security platform. More enterprise organisations trust Bugcrowd to manage their bug bounty, vulnerability disclosure, and next-gen pen test programs. By combining the largest, most experienced triage team with the most trusted hackers around the world, Bugcrowd generates better results, reduces risk through remediation advice, and empowers organisations to release secure products to market faster - with no hidden fees. Based in San Francisco, Bugcrowd is backed by Blackbird Ventures, Costanoa Ventures, Industry Ventures, Paladin Capital Group, Rally Ventures, Salesforce Ventures and Triangle Peak Partners. Bugcrowd. Outhack Them AllTM. Learn more at www.bugcrowd.com.keywords:saas, Enterprise Software,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Mobile,Physical Security,Security,Software Development