test IO Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- test IO's estimated annual revenue is currently $63.7M per year.
- test IO received $5.0M in venture funding in November 2015.
- test IO's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- test IO's pricing is $24,000 per year.
- test IO has 439 Employees.
- test IO grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- test IO currently has 2 job openings.
What Is test IO?
test IO helps software teams ship high quality software faster. As a global leader in software crowdtesting, we enable fast moving software development teams with a platform for on-demand QA testing throughout the entire development cycle. Test setup takes just minutes, and we dynamically allocate human testers in real-world conditions to fit your specific testing needs. No more QA bottlenecks at the end of your sprints -- test IO makes software teams both faster, and more flexible. Our community of tens of thousands of professional QA testers ensures on-demand availability when you need testing, and guarantees coverage across all the devices, operating systems, regions and languages that matter to you. Test results are delivered in as little as an hour within the development tools you already have in place, or via web app. Founded in Berlin in 2011, test IO is headquartered in San Francisco, and is the trusted testing partner of leading companies such as Lonely Planet, Thumbtack, Headspace & Carnival Cruise Lines.keywords:Developer Tools,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Mobile, saas