Genea Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Genea's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.5M per year.
- Genea received $Undisclosed in venture funding in January 2016.
- Genea's estimated revenue per employee is $166,154
- Genea's total funding is $7.6M.
- Genea has 39 Employees.
- Genea grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Genea currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Genea?
Genea provides cloud-based software and services 24/7 for the commercial real estate industry. We develop value-added tools for property teams to manage tenant-related services including after-hours HVAC and lights, automated submeter reading and billing, and building apps and web services. We've built Genea on a foundation of listening to and serving our customers. Over the years, we've earned the trust of the biggest names in commercial real estate and continue to earn their business every day. In return, our customers have asked us to help them solve other problems in their daily lives. This has allowed us to grow our product portfolio to serve the complex and expanding needs of property management teams. As Genea continues to grow, we're committed to providing practical solutions that leverage technology to solve industry problems. Well continue to provide the highest possible level of customer service to our customers and their tenants, so we can become the industry standard for CRE.keywords:Real Estate